Sunday 26 February 2017

New Line - Textile Bundles

I have been busy chop, chop, chopping various fabrics in the shop for the last couple of weeks, so much so that I think I have got RSI from the rotary cutter! The massive textile stash is reducing though and that is a good thing, I have been feeling really weighed down by my possessions lately, like i'm drowning in my accumulated collections, so I have decided to take positive action, really I am never going to use all this stuff so it's time to share with my customers :)


I started off with these mini blanket bundles, they contain six 6" squares of vintage wool blanket in beautiful soft colours, quite a few of these bundles went out in last weeks post and safely arrived at their new homes to join other peoples stashes :)


I can send quite a few of these mini bundles in a small parcel for just £3.25 in the 2nd class post, or one un-bundled will go as a large letter for £1.25. 

I have also made some midi blanket bundles these consist of five 12" pieces of vintage wool blanket.


I must say I have loved making up these bundles and they look so pretty, my blanket stash is really dwindling now and vintage wool blankets get harder and harder to find and more and more expensive to buy these days, so i'm not sure how long I will be able to offer these bundles so get 'em while they're hot! Here's the link to my Etsy shop  VINTAGEhaberdashery

I have cut lots of other fabric bundles this week


these velvet mini bundles consist of six 6" squares of beautifully soft cotton velvet, in gorgeous shades of orange, green and red {pink and blue are next for the chop!}


these tweedy bundles contain six 8" squares of wool/wool mix tweedy fabrics, mostly these are wool but a few may be mixes and i'm not sure on the pink/black tweed.


the wooly bundle contains six 6" squares of wooly fabrics, there are squares of light wool suiting, soft wool scarves and a wool jumper too.


I loved putting this bundle together, it contains seven differing textures in a white/cream colourway, there is a 12" square of dress net, 3 x 12" strips of lace and trim, a 6" blanket square and a 6" square of linen with a embroidery transfer applied and a square hand worked doiley* these may vary from pack to pack, this is a great pack for slow stitching projects which smoothly leads me to the next photo . . .


Our new social stitching club starts in April, this will be a monthly club, just bring along your own slow stitching project, drink tea, eat cake and chat with friends. I will be showing a new technique each month and providing materials to have a go yourself, spaces are limited so if you fancy coming along get in touch here

Thank-you for reading - hope you enjoyed seeing my new products  :)

1 comment:

Henry James said...

When facing the challenges of a hectic schedule or a demanding workload the thought of paying someone to take my class online for me can become a practical consideration. An online class taker can provide valuable assistance by managing coursework assignments and discussions allowing individuals to navigate their academic responsibilities more efficiently. This option is particularly beneficial for those juggling multiple commitments or seeking a balance between work personal life and education. By enlisting the services of a reliable online class taker individuals can focus on their strengths and priorities while ensuring a seamless and successful academic experience.