Tuesday 15 March 2011

it's official - i'm a mad doll lady!


the dolls in dolly corner are looking nervous eh?
or perhaps expectant . . . . .


Do you remember this perfect Patch doll
that i picked up in the charity shop back in October?
Well i sold her on Ebay
for a HUGE profit


anyway i've being looking at Blythe dolls for ages and AGES
and
now i own one of my very own!


i was expecting her to arrived nekkid
but she came with a selection of super cute dresses a stand and a hat
{thanks Katy}

she also came with a cheerleaders outfit
which my son {who was off school poorly} stole
and dressed up his boy Brat doll Dylan
:) :D :)





isn't she pretty?

here she is with Sindy and Pippa
yeah yeah i am a mad doll lady
:D

10 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Your new Blythe doll is sweet!!!
And I especially love the patchwork top she is wearing. I want one in human size!!! :D

Talia said...

I am totally jealous. I love Blythe! She is gorgeous and looks great among your doll collection though!

gtlady said...

How cute!! I also need that top she is wearing too, and her hair, and her big eyes...

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous and wow! Love her outfits and colour chaning eyes
Gemxxx

bluebellbunny said...

I LOVE her! I want one so bad, but they are just too expensive for me, so if anyone has any tips on finding one a bit cheaper it'd make me VERY happy :D

Annie B said...

MAD! yes, you are mad! love it. and teh stolen cheerleading outfit. Yr son rocks!

Jamboree of Whitley Bay said...

Congrats, she is gorgeous! Those outfit are so cute :) Just getting into Blythe collecting to.

Laura Sparling said...

You got a Blythe! Hurrah!

MitziMakes said...

I like her blue hair :D

Josefina said...

You are doing a beautiful work.
Icongratulate them
Have a good day
Josefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com