Wednesday 31 March 2010

haberdashery happiness

oooh a box full of lovely-ness just arrived at my door
so i thought i'd share the photo's of the delights inside


needles pins and thimbles

lovely old measuring tapes
ribbon and darning mushrooms



i just couldn't resist this box of Cash's embroidered initial tapes
V.B. must stand for Violet Button right?
ok so that's not my real name but
hmmm maybe i could change it?!



and well these buttons were rather expensive
i got eBay bidding fever BUT wow
they are so cute and it is Easter


could you have resisted????

6 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

You're right, those bunny buttons are cute! You might have been bidding while on Alice In Wonderland fever!

JuicyFig said...

Truly a box of treasures - don't you just love the postman sometimes!!!

Kath
x

cupotea said...

I love getting parcels full of nice things!

joface said...

bunny buttons worth the fever!!!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Parcels are my favourite thing I think!

Melissa said...

I enjoy your taste in notions!