Monday 24 August 2009

craft swaps

i've signed up for a couple of swaps lately
the first is MeridianAriel's 1980's fantasy movie craft swap
today is the last day for sign ups - i meant to blogg this earlier {sorry Meri} but time has been just zooming by this summ
er

i can't wait to get started on this one i love all those movies but i think Labyrinth really was my all time favourite David Bowie in thoose oh so very tight trousers *swoon*

*******


next is incywincystitches button jewellery swap
well how could i resist that?


http://incywincytogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/button-jewellery-swap-sign-up.html

i definately have plenty of supplies for this swap!

*******
both swaps have a nice long completion date
so i have no worries about getting these out before their deadlines {ha ha ha}
plus i need something to fill my time now my lovely boy is starting at school - i'm really going to miss him and feel quite sad about him going
but i know he's ready for it and he will love school and being with his friends everyday

so bring on the swaps!

2 comments:

Georgia Peachez said...

Thanks for spreading the word, I've just signed up for the button jewelry swap. I haven't done a swap in ages, but this sounds perfect because I love vintage buttons and I love jewelry! xo, suzy

Hannah said...

I really want to do these but I really can't afford it ;)
Have fun with them and don't forget to show us some photos!