Tuesday 2 September 2008

******** fAiRyTaLe sWaP ********


mail envelope


inner packaging - you may of noticed i've become a little obsessed with my envelopes and packaging!!!


the whole package.

so i finally finished my fairytale swap present - i'm so pleased with how they turned out - i made a set of notecards with inserts and matching envelopes.


matching envelopes

My swappee's favourite fairytale is beauty and the beast , and she told me "I'm more the light and fluffy type, I really like any fairy tales with heros, heroines and true love and a bit of adventure thrown in."

"little red"


"beauty and the beast"


"Cinderella"


******** "the beast is transformed" ********






check out my swappee JO's website - http://www.things-to-make-and-do.co.uk/ - it is full of craft tutorials - i particularly like the new "pyramid boxes".


my friend Dingle is having a blog candy giveaway here http://dillydallydingle.blogspot.com/ i hope this link works - i just can't seem to get the hang of links on blogger, anyway her blog is definatly worth a look - 15000 hits so far ! wow !

7 comments:

Unknown said...

flippity flip, that's FAB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow!! Beautiful work :D

April said...

wow, they are just lovely!

April xx

Adele said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!!! I love it!

Good luck in my little blog candy draw!

love Dingle.x

Apryl said...

beautiful cards.. your swap partner is very lucky... I really need to work on mine.. eek

Miaou said...

Wow those are just gorgeous!! Well done you!

Unknown said...

Fantabby-dosey ! Love the images !